The World Factories are Online Again

After serious waiting because of Chinese New Year and missing components, the boards are finally back.

Bring-up

Today I did a quick bring-up.

Measured the resistance between 5V and GND just to make sure there are no hard shorts.

Hooked it up to 5V at 50mA maximum current and …

No smoke and fire.

Measured the rails and we had 5V and 3.3V just as it is supposed to be.

I also checked with the Flir camera to see that the heat was generated where it was supposed to be.

And it looked perfect.

Hello World

Next. A quick test with blinking one LED. I created a PWM at 1Hz and fed that to one of the LEDs.

Voila. Worked first time.